Lollipop chicken in a root beer barbecue sauce. Cola Barbecue Sauce: Combine all the ingredients in a heavy non-reactive saucepan and gradually bring to a boil over medium heat. You can also barbecue a chicken on a can of cola, lemon-lime soda, or root beer. This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional.
I scored this little cast iron pot when I went to the store, so I was able to make the sauce on the grill. Root beer is the not-so-secret ingredient in this sweet-tangy sauce—the perfect accompaniment to rotissierie chicken. Add shredded chicken to sauce and stir until chicken is evenly coated. You can cook Lollipop chicken in a root beer barbecue sauce using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lollipop chicken in a root beer barbecue sauce
- It’s of Chicken legs.
- It’s of aluminum foil.
- It’s of Root beer bbq sauce (see my other recipe, make in advance.).
Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, until chicken is hot. Make your chicken happy in a bath of BBQ and Rootbeer when you make this super tasty good Crockpot Root Beer Barbecue Chicken Recipe! Season chicken breasts on both sides with salt and pepper, and place inside slow cooker. Pour in barbecue sauce and root beer; spread around.
Lollipop chicken in a root beer barbecue sauce instructions
- Cut ends of chicken legs, and press down the meat..
- Dip in bbq sauce and cook in oven on 350 or in an Air fryer..
- When chicken is about done pull out of oven, and put aluminum foil on the ends, and bush with more root beer bbq sauce, let cook for 10 more mins, or until chicken is browned up..
- Notes- this took to much time, to make them all that way, I didn’t have the patience for it or the time, so I only did a few..
You can grill or fry the chicken. Transfer the oil to a bowl. Home » Easy Recipes » Homemade Root Beer Barbecue Sauce Recipe. Summer is just around the corner and that means family get-togethers and barbecues. This homemade Root Beer Barbecue Sauce recipe is a perfect addition to any summer cookout.