You can cook Beer Brats using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beer Brats
- Prepare 2 (14 oz) of packages smoked bratwursts.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 of large white onion, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of bell peppers, sliced.
- You need 1-2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 12 ounce of can beer.
- It’s of Mustard (optional).
Beer Brats instructions
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, add enough cooking oil to cover the bottom. Add the brats and brown them on all sides; this can be done in 2 batches..
- While the brats are browning, add the onion, bell peppers, garlic and black pepper to the slow cooker..
- Add the browned brats on top of the onion and peppers. Pour over the beer..
- Cover and cook on high for 3 hours..
- Serve the brats, onions, and bell peppers over rolls..
- Top with mustard if desired..