Cajun and beer boiled peanuts 🥜. Cajun Boiled Peanuts. ♫Sitting by the roadside on a summer's day Chatting with my mess-mates, passing time away Lying in the shadows underneath the trees Goodness, how delicious, eating goober peas. Peas, peas, peas, peas Eating goober peas Goodness, how delicious, Eating goober peas.♫. Place peanuts, crab boil, jalapenos, garlic powder, salt, Cajun seasoning, and red pepper flakes into a slow cooker.
I like boiled peanuts the most when they are spicy! So this is a Spicy Cajun. Spicy Cajun Boiled Peanuts — are salty, spicy, nutty and oh so addictive. You can cook Cajun and beer boiled peanuts 🥜 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cajun and beer boiled peanuts 🥜
- Prepare 3 lbs of Valencia peanuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 3-4 cans of your beer- I stole mine from my hubby’s stash🤭.
- You need of Add 1/4 cup of salt at a time until desired saltiness.
- It’s 1/2 of seasoned salt- just one 1/2 cup.
- Prepare of Water.
Perfect for summer snack time, late night movie marathon and for entertaining. As a southern boy my grandfather instilled in me one thing. When you go fishing you bring poles ,bait ,beer ,and boiled peanuts. that's the key to a. Boiled peanuts are popular in some places where peanuts are common.
Cajun and beer boiled peanuts 🥜 step by step
- Rinse peanuts and set in cold water over night. Drain and place in huge pot. Randomly stir every now and then, until comes to boil..
- Boil about 2-3 hours. Peanuts should go from a beige to a deep brown. If it hasn’t continue to boil..
- After about 3-4 hours of boiling and you see the peanut shell color changing, add 1/2 of your seasoned salt, cayenne pepper and Cajun seasoning, along with 1 can of beer. Stir. Do that every 30 mins afterward until gone. Continue to boil peanuts..
Fully mature peanuts do not make good quality boiled peanuts; rather raw or green ones are used. Our Favorite Cajun Boiled Peanuts Recipe. Boiled peanuts are a great snack for casual parties and events. They are unique in taste and texture, and have the nostalgic appeal of something that has been around for generations, based in its sheer simplistic perfection. Our version has a Cajun spice, loads of garlic, and is boiled in your favorite beer overnight in the slow cooker.