Normal Beer Biscuits. Instead of beer I used a Scottish Ale and served these marvelous biscuits with blue cheese. Beer Biscuits. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These beer biscuits are a snap to prepare and bake.
Mix dough as with any normal biscuits. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Cut in shortening or lard until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. You can have Normal Beer Biscuits using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Normal Beer Biscuits
- It’s 6 cups of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 (24 oz.) of can of beer.
Rollout to a thickness of ½-¾ inch. Cut into biscuits of the desired size. These easy beer biscuits will be a big hit! MORE+ LESS Thanksgiving Vegetarian Side Dish Bread Biscuits Beer Cheese Easy.
Normal Beer Biscuits instructions
- Combine flour, sugar, and garlic powder..
- Soft pour (aka slowly) the beer into the dry ingredients. Stir after each pour..
- Grease a baking sheet and drop the dough in large spoonfuls (6 to a sheet.).
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes..
Biscuits No Milk Recipes on Yummly Beer Biscuits, Cheesey Biscuits, Sweet Potato Biscuits. Biscuits and Almond BallsAs receitas lá de casa. My dog adores the Canine Beer Biscuits! To ensure that he's the only one eating the treats, he'll ru.n and hide with it.