Beer Can Chicken with Ribeye Steak.
You can cook Beer Can Chicken with Ribeye Steak using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beer Can Chicken with Ribeye Steak
- Prepare 1 of whole chicken.
- Prepare 2 cans of beer, (I use Guinness Beer).
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of Ribeye Steak.
- It’s of For the rub.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried tarragon (Italian season).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground chipotle chile.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of slap ya mama.
- It’s 1 slice of orange.
Beer Can Chicken with Ribeye Steak step by step
- Preheat oven 425. Place a roasting pan on a baking dish to prevent making a mess in your oven..
- Mix all the rub ingredients together..
- Open and pour 1 can and 1/4 of other can of beer in roasting pan. Set the can of beer in the center of pan..
- Clean the chicken and remove any giblets if it has any and pat dry with paper towel. Sprinkle the all over the chicken and rubbing into all the nook and crannies. Squeeze the slice of orange just a little and place in the neck of the chicken..
- Place the chicken upright over the can of beer and drizzle the olive oil over the chicken. Season the ribeye steak to your liking and place also to one side of the roaster..
- Bake in oven for about 1 hour and 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.. To check if done, insert a knife carefully into the thickest pat of the chicken, and the juices should run clean!.
- Be carful removing can from chicken, my be hot. Remove steak and I like to serve with my Corn Whipped Potatoes!!!.