Holiday Dressing/ Stuffing.
You can cook Holiday Dressing/ Stuffing using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Holiday Dressing/ Stuffing
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s 6 cup of cubed bread, toasted.
- Prepare 4 cup of cornbread crumbled.
- Prepare 4 of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of stalk celery, chopped.
- Prepare 6 of green onions, chopped.
- It’s 3 of or 4 clove garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground sausage, cooked and drained.
- You need 1 of to 3 Tablespoons ground sage.
- You need 2 tsp of each oregano, parsley, rosemary, thyme, basil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 3 large of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of ,cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 4 cup of chicken broth or stock.
Holiday Dressing/ Stuffing instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix bread cubes and crumbled cornbread into large bowl..
- Add cooked sausage, vegetables, and herbs. Mix well.
- Stir in broth. Mix until well blended.
- Add butter and eggs.
- Stir until well blended.
- Put into large casserole pan…10 x 13 x 2 …. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until tooth pick comes clean when inserted..