My Mothers Dressing.
You can have My Mothers Dressing using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Mothers Dressing
- It’s 1 1/2 pints of turkey broth see attached recipe.
- It’s 20 oz of dry weight cornbread stuffing/dressing.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped celery.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- You need 1 tbsp of poultry seasoning.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 large of boiled eggs.
My Mothers Dressing step by step
- Boil your eggs and peel overnight.
- Preheat oven 350° Fahrenheit.
- Mix the turkey broth, dressing/stuffing, salt, poultry seasonings, chopped boiled eggs, sage, onions, celery. Taste, adjust seasonings. Now mix in the 2 eggs. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341240-turkey-broth-homemade.
- Put into 9×13 pan bake for 45 minutes let sit 10 minutes. Serve hope you enjoy!.