dressing. Перевод слова dressing, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Dressing commonly refers to: Dressing (knot), the process of arranging a knot. Dressing (medical), a medical covering for a wound, usually made of cloth.
Dressing definition is – the act or process of one who dresses. How to use dressing in a sentence. Examples of dressing in a Sentence. You can have dressing using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of dressing
- It’s 2 packages of of herb stuffing peppridge farm.
- You need 1 loaf of bread layed out night before on a tray to dry out.
- Prepare 2 box of of turkey dressing.
- You need 6 can of chicken broth.
- It’s 6 of stalks of celery diced.
- You need 4 of green onions diced up.
- It’s 6 of boiled eggs chopped up.
- You need 1 small of onion diced.
- You need 1 large of turkey pan.
- Prepare 1 of lots of pepper n salt for taste.
- Prepare 1 of water lots of.
We had turkey with dressing and potatoes for dinner. Another word for stuffing, a dish served at the table on thanksgiving. "Are you making the dressing?" "Yeah I'm bringing it to the thanksgiving dinner". Dressing definition, the act of a person or thing that dresses. See more. a sauce for food: salad dressing. stuffing for a fowl: turkey dressing. material used to dress or cover a wound.
dressing step by step
- preheat oven to 350.
- take two packages of herb stuffing and cans of broth and stir in turkey pan.
- now add turkey stuffing and dry bread crumbled up stir.
- nowadd water till bread mixture is very moist gonna say around 4 plus cups of water just add little by little.
- now add pepper n salt n stir.
- add rest of ingredients n stir thoroughly taste n add more pepper n salt.
- make sure its very moist dressin like soggy feeling.
- cook for about 2 to 3 hours till veggies done n moisture bakes into bread.
- and forgot cover with foil.
A dressing is a sterile pad or compress applied to a wound to promote healing and protect the wound from further harm. A dressing is designed to be in direct contact with the wound, as distinguished from a bandage, which is most often used to hold a dressing in place. dressing. the act of one that dresses. that which is used to dress something, as manure applied to soil, or medicines and bandages applied to wounds. dressing meaning, definition, what is dressing: a mixture of liquids, usually oil and vi.: Learn more. DRESSIN is a global online seller that delivers fashion-forward products like women's wear, men's apparel, accessories, shoes, bags and more. Our mission is to make fashion accessible and. Information and translations of DRESSING in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.