Chicken Dressing Casserole. Chicken and dressing casserole brings the flavor of Thanksgiving to a Tuesday night family dinner, without hours of prep and cooking. Just combine the ingredients and pop it in the oven to bake. How to cook Chicken & Dressing Casserole.
This hearty bake is perfect after picking pumpkins or watching a football game in the crisp autumn air. Topped with buttery bread crumbs, the. Cut chicken breasts into halves or thirds. You can cook Chicken Dressing Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Dressing Casserole
- Prepare 5 each of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 each of celery, chopped.
- It’s 1 large of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 can of 10.5oz cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 can of 10.5oz cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 box of cornbread stuffing.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted butter.
Betty demonstrates how to make Chicken and Dressing Casserole. This is intended especially for those of you who need an entrée that can take the place of. View photos and entire recipe article HERE. Add some green beans and rolls and you have a comfort food meal that tastes just like Thanksgiving.
Chicken Dressing Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°. In large pot boil chicken breasts until fully cooked. Let cool and shred into pieces..
- Cook stuffing according to package..
- In a large mixing bowl combine chicken, celery, onion, cream of mushroom and cream of chicken soups, chicken broth, and melted butter..
- Coat a casserole dish with butter. Using half of the stuffing, spread along bottom of dish. Pour mixture over stuffing and use the other half of stuffing to top. Bake for 30 minutes until it's hot and bubbly. Serve with gravy and cranberry sauce..
- For sides I made applewood smoked bacon mashed potatoes and green beans.
To heat the frozen casserole, put it in at the same time you turn on your oven so that as it heats up, your casserole can. Rotisserie Chicken and Stuffing Casserole Chicken and Dressing Casserole Recipe – Stuffed chicken baked inside out, as cornbread dressing makes a nest for fowl and sauce. View top rated Chicken and dressing casserole recipes with ratings and reviews. Chicken and cornbread dressing in a casserole form and served with homemade gravy is pure comfort. Southern Chicken and Cornbread Dressing with Homemade.