Avocado Fries Tacos with Chili-Avocado-Lime Dressing. These crispy cauliflower tacos topped with zesty avocado balance flavor and texture perfectly. Spiced, crispy, roasted cauliflower pieces on a homemade tortilla with a zesty lime and avocado dressing! Avocado Chickpea Salad with Chili Lime Dressing.
Ready to make up some Avocado Fries? Avocado Fries with Garlic Lime Chili Aioli. Is there anything better in life? You can cook Avocado Fries Tacos with Chili-Avocado-Lime Dressing using 31 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado Fries Tacos with Chili-Avocado-Lime Dressing
- You need of For Avocado Fries:.
- You need 2 of Avocados (Ripe but not too soft).
- You need of Panko Breadcrumbs.
- You need 4-5 Tbs of Whole Milk.
- You need 1 Tsp of All purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Chickpea flour (Optional * See the notes).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- It’s of For Taco Stuffing:.
- Prepare 6 of Whole Wheat Tortillas.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Zucchini Finely Chopped.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Green Bell Pepper finely chopped.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Finely chopped red onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of finely chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cooked black beans.
- You need 2 Tbs of Corn Kernels.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 Tbs of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s of Pickled Jalapeno.
- Prepare of Mexican Four cheese.
- It’s of For Avocado Dressing:.
- You need 1 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 of Serrano Chilies or Jalapeno Peppers.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 Tbs of Lime Juice.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Ranch dressing mix.
You should mix up the Aioli. My favorite thing about avocados is their creamy texture and the fact that they are a super healthy source of fat. So I finally realized how ridiculously easy it is to make avocado dressing You know it's going to be a great day when you dress your salad up with this delicious creamy avocado dressing. Keywords: avocado shrimp salad, lime shrimp and avocado salad Made it tonight for dinner.
Avocado Fries Tacos with Chili-Avocado-Lime Dressing instructions
- Avocado Fries: Preheat oven to 425F. Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil. In a bowl add milk, Oil, all purpose flour and chickpea flour (if u don’t want to add chickpea flour then skip it and add 1/2 tsp all purpose flour instead) mix everything well, make sure there is no lumps..
- On another plate take panko breadcrumbs, salt to taste, black pepper and garlic powder. Cut the avocados in equal slices/Wedges. Dip each pieces in milk mixture and then in panko mixture..
- Arrange each slices on baking sheet and bake them for 10 to 15 min or until its golden brown in color..
- Taco Stuffing: In a non stick pan add olive oil. Once oil is hot enough add all the veggies- Zucchini, bell pepper, red onions, black beans, tomatoes and corn kernels. Roast them for a min. Now, add salt and taco seasoning. Mix everything well. Cook it for 3-4 mins and switch off the flame..
- Avocado Dressing: In a blender add everything and blend it well until you get smooth texture. You can adjust consistency by adding water to it. If you want the extra spicy sauce add Serrano chilies with the seeds..
- Final Step to prepare Crunchy Tacos: Heat the non stick skillet on lower medium flame. Once the skillet is hot enough add little bit of butter and place tortilla on it. Take a spoonful of dressing and spread them evenly, add a tablespoon of stuffing that you prepared..
- Now, place 2 piece of avocado fries, add little bit of avocado sauce. Add shredded cheese and a piece of pickled jalapeno on top of it. Cook them until the cheese melts. Wrap/fold the tortilla (the way you like to serve) and serve with additional avocado sauce on the side..
I changed the recipe a little and fried the shrimp in butter with cilantro and slap yo mamma seasoning. Topped with creamy avocado lime sauce, these simple chili-spiced sweet potato tacos make a delicious vegetarian dinner. Make the avocado yogurt sauce: Simply blend together Greek yogurt, avocado, garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper. I love making my own salad dressings. First, it's as easy as throwing the ingredients in a blender or food This avocado cilantro lime dressing is a great example.