Easy Yakitori Rice Bowl.
You can have Easy Yakitori Rice Bowl using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Yakitori Rice Bowl
- Prepare 500 grams of Chicken thigh meat.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 bunch of Spinach.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 of Hot cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of Grated sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of Red pickled ginger.
- You need 1 of Shredded nori seaweed.
- It’s of Yakitori sauce.
- You need 5 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 1 of Ginger.
Easy Yakitori Rice Bowl instructions
- Make a thin omelet and julienne. Blanch the spinach and run under water. Squeeze out the excess water and season lightly with soy sauce and sugar..
- Cut the chicken into bite sizes and fry with the skin side down until golden brown. After browning, add the sauce ingredients, simmer and cover over a medium heat for about 5 minutes..
- Spoon a little of the sauce over the hot cooked rice. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and arrange the sliced omelet, spinach and the chicken. Put the red pickled ginger and nori on top..