Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup.
You can cook Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- It’s 1 Can of Kidney beans.
- Prepare 1 Can of Corn.
- It’s 1 Can of Black Beans.
- It’s 3 Cups of Chicken Stock.
- Prepare 2-3 of Boneless Chicken breast (I prefer more chicken & use 3).
- You need 1 Pack of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s 28 oz of Can of Crushed Tomatoes.
Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup instructions
- Empty all of the ingredients into crock pot..
- Cook on low for at least 6 hours or on high for 3..
- When done cooking remove chicken, shred, and put back into the crock pot..
- Add toppings as desired & enjoy!.