Easy Yakitori Chicken with Authentic But Easy Sauce.
You can have Easy Yakitori Chicken with Authentic But Easy Sauce using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Yakitori Chicken with Authentic But Easy Sauce
- It’s 2 of Chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 stalk of Japanese leek.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- You need 50 ml of Sake.
- It’s 4 tbsp of of each Sugar and water.
- Prepare 150 ml of Hot water.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ▽ Sake.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of ▽ Soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ▽ Mirin.
- You need 2 of to 3 drops ▽ Sesame oil.
Easy Yakitori Chicken with Authentic But Easy Sauce instructions
- Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. Peel the skin off and cut into bite-sized pieces as well..
- Put the chicken, garlic and sake into a plastic bag and massage well over the bag to let the flavors meld for about 30 minutes..
- Skewer the meat to make yakitori sticks. I've also skewered the leek and skin as well..
- Microwave the skewers for about 3 minutes, then brown in a frying pan, and coat in the sauce to finish..
- For the sauce: Combine the sugar and water in a pan and heat until it forms a caramel syrup..
- Remove from heat and pour in the hot water. It will boil, so gently pour in the water..
- Add the ingredients marked ▽ to the pan and bring to a boil. Don't cook the sauce down too much..
- Put the microwaved chicken skewers in a frying pan with the sauce over medium heat. When the chicken is coated with the sauce, it's done. Adjust the amount of sauce to your liking..
- Sprinkle with shichimi spice to taste, and enjoy!.