Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili. How To Cook Slow Cooker Chili: The Simplest, Easiest Method. Easy Slow Cooker Chili – Come home to the best homemade chili! All you need to do is crumble up your ground beef and then dump the rest of your ingredients in your slow cooker.
And for good reason, this is the Six hours of slow cooking creates the best chili ever! And have I mentioned how easy this it is to make? It's a total breeze, so this will likely become a. You can cook Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili
- Prepare 1 lb. of Ground beef, browned & drained.
- You need 1 lb. of Johnsonville ground sweet Italian sausage, browned & drain.
- It’s 2 of -cans, brooks Chili Mix (28 oz) ea.
- Prepare 1 of -can, bushes Chili Starter Mix.
- You need 1 of -can, petite diced tomatoes(14.5 oz) mashed.
- You need 1 of -can, dark red kidney beans (14.5 oz) drained.
- You need 1 of -can, black beans (14.5 oz) drained.
- Prepare 2 of onions, diced & sauteed.
- You need 1/4 slice of green pepper, diced & sauteed.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Dry Marjoram.
- You need 1 tsp. of Dry cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Ground black pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
I was looking for a super simple chili recipe and this was it. I can t cook but even I could prepare this! This slow cooker chili recipe is simple to make but packed with tons of flavor! With winter quickly approaching, chili is something my family looks forward to and this classic crockpot chili recipe is exactly You are going to love this easy slow cooker chili.
Easy Simple Slow-Cooker Chili instructions
- Preheat the slow-cooker.
- Brown meats & drain off fat; add to slow-cooker..
- Add all can ingredients to slow-cooker..
- Saute' onions & green peppers in olive oil for 3 minutes; add to slow-cooker..
- Set slow-cooker for 6 hours and let it cook; when done; ready to serve..
- Note: "If you would like thicker chili; just mash or add to a blender 1 to 2 cups of beans; then add to the chili.".
You won't believe how easy it is to make. This simple and easy recipe is perfect to feed a crowd! Our HEARTY slow cooker chili is fully loaded; packed with meat, beans and just the right amount of heat to make your tongue tingle. It's up to you, it doesn't get much easier than that! So grab you slow cooker and cozy on up.