You can have Crockpot Chili using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chili
- It’s 1 lb of cooked ground beef, sausage, or turkey.
- Prepare 1 of diced yellow onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of diced celery.
- You need 1 of diced green bell pepper.
- It’s 3 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 of chili seasoning packet.
- You need 2 cans of kidney beans.
- It’s 1 (28 oz) of can crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare of Seasonings: basil, italian seasoning, chili powder, oregano.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Top with: shredded cheese, sour cream, crackers, or fritos.
Crockpot Chili step by step
- Add all ingrediets to crockpot, except toppings. Cook low 6-8 hours or high 4 hours.
- Garnish with cheese, sour cream, crackers, or fritos.