Crockpot Bbq beans.
You can cook Crockpot Bbq beans using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Bbq beans
- Prepare 1 of # ground beef.
- It’s 8 slices of bacon, crumbled.
- Prepare 2 cans (16 oz) of baked beans.
- It’s 1 can (15.5 oz) of kidney beans, rinse and drain.
- You need 1 can (15.5 oz) of navy beans, rinse and drain.
- Prepare 3/4 C of ketchup.
- It’s 3/4 C of brown sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of honey garlic sauce.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of white vinegar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of sweet and sour sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of ground mustard.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- You need 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
Crockpot Bbq beans step by step
- Fry the bacon in a large skillet until crisp, remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Using the same pan, cook the ground beef and drain grease..
- Now put the beef, bacon, beans, ketchup, vinegar and brown sugar in to the crockpot. Add all the seasonings and mix everything together. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour. Delicious!.