Crock pot chicken taco soup. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. Chicken Taco Chili is one of my favorite chili recipes! It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with I just made this tonight in my Instant Pot.
The chicken was frozen when I put it in the pot. The next morning, it was so well cooked, I didn't have to take it out and shred it. The best easy crockpot taco soup recipe! You can have Crock pot chicken taco soup using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock pot chicken taco soup
- It’s 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 2 cans of rotel.
- You need 2 cans of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 2 cans of black beans.
- Prepare 2 cans of kidney beans.
- You need 2 cans of pinto beans.
- It’s 2 packets of taco seasoning.
- It’s 2 packets of ranch seasoning.
- You need 1 box of chicken broth.
- It’s 3 of bay leaves.
With me, with the hubby, and with the kids. Dump it into your crock pot, set it and forget it! That's how easy this flavor-packed Easy Slow Cooker Chicken Taco Soup is! These Crockpot Chicken Tacos are such a snap to put together and always come out amazing!
Crock pot chicken taco soup step by step
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot.
- Add rotel and diced tomatoes.
- Add taco and ranch seasoning.
- Open and drain beans.
- Add beans and bay leaves.
- Pour in chicken broth.
- Cover and cook on high for 6 hours..
- Once cooked stir and break up chicken..
- Remove bay leaves and enjoy.
- Can garnish with sour cream and cheese.
Tender shredded chicken is perfect added to tacos I have to tell you that this is one of those recipes that my whole family truly loves! Simply place the ingredients in the crock pot and walk away. You only need a few simple ingredients to make this delicious soup. It is super easy and can be thrown together in minutes This is one of our favorite soup recipes and even my picky eaters love this!!! If you loved our Chicken Taco Soup Crock Pot recipe, you will love this.