Easy Slow Cooker Chili.
You can cook Easy Slow Cooker Chili using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Slow Cooker Chili
- You need 4 lb of Lean Chop Meat.
- Prepare 3 of Big cans of Crushed Tomatos.
- Prepare 1 of Big can of Red Kidney Beans (Drained and Washed).
- It’s 6 of Medium cloves garlic minced (More or Less to your taste).
- Prepare 1 of Big yellow onion diced (More or Less to your taste).
- It’s 2-3 tsp of Ground Cumin to taste.
- Prepare 2-3 tsp of Chili Powder to taste.
- It’s of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of Oil.
Easy Slow Cooker Chili instructions
- Heat some Oil in a deep pan. Put onions and garlic in to brown..
- Add chopped meat to the browned onions. As the meat browns add chili powder, cumin, salt & pepper to taste. Let it cook completely..
- Add the meat mixture to the crock pot. Add approximately 3 cans of crushed tomatoes. Enough to cover the meat. You can add your beans now or an hour before it's done. Cook high 4 hours..
- You could put it over rice, elbow pasta or plain. You could add sour cream, chedder cheese or whatever you like. Enjoy!.