You can have Crockpot Chili using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chili
- You need 1 lb of Ground Beef (brown and drain).
- It’s 1 large of Can Kidney Beans (drain).
- It’s 1 large of Can Chili Beans (do not drain).
- It’s 2 cup of Catsup.
- You need 1 large of Can Tomato Puree or Crushed Tomato.
- You need 3/4 cup of Water (optional).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Beef Base.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chicken Base.
- You need 1/2 cup of Dried Onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Corriander.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cumin.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cilantro.
- You need 1 tbsp of Black Pepper.
Crockpot Chili step by step
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot and set to low for 6 to 8 hours. Stiring occasionally..
- May sprinkle with grated cheese and raw onion when serving if desired..