Amy's awesome crock pot chili. Keyword chili recipe crock pot, crockpot chili, easy crockpot chili. Made the bacon chili in slow cooker yesterday- YUMMMOO I love mushrooms so added some as well. Awesome recipe and is definitely a keeper thanks ??
It's so good served in a bowl with multi-grain chips, topped with reduced fat cheddar cheese or avocados. This was my first Skinnytaste recipe and it was awesome. I also love that this is a crock pot recipe. You can have Amy's awesome crock pot chili using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Amy's awesome crock pot chili
- It’s 2 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 can of 15.5 oz dark red kidney beans, not drained.
- Prepare 1 can of 15.5 oz light red kidney beans, not drained.
- It’s 1 can of 14 oz diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of , 24oz jar of salsa.
- You need 1 of 8oz can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of corn, drained.
- It’s 1 envelope of chili seasoning mix.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 of shredded sharp cheddar, for topping.
- You need 1 of sour cream for topping.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
It is so easy to make this in the morning and have a wonderful chili dinner that night. This chili is quite thick, so if you don't like your chili really thick, I would suggest. Super easy to make, and one of the best homemade chilies you will ever have. This versatile chili is perfect in a smaller crock pot and can easily be.
Amy's awesome crock pot chili step by step
- Brown ground beef and onion. Adding salt, pepper and garlic powder. Drain the fat off, and put into crock pot..
- Blend the can of light red kidney beans in a blender until smooth..
- Add all ingredients, (except sour cream and cheese for topping) including blended beans..
- Mix well, and cook in crock pot on low for 8 hours..
- Top with sour cream and cheese as desired. Enjoy!😄.
Directions: After beef is browned, and grease drained, place in crockpot. I love that I can put a pot of this Easy Crockpot Chili to cook in the morning and have a hot meal ready when we get I just wanted to say that I added a jar of salsa and it was awesome! See great recipes for Crock Pot Steak too! I took what I liked about several recipies, and made my own. This delicious Crockpot Chili recipe is hearty and perfect for chilly weather!