Shrimp scampi in mashed potato (from Nestle). Shrimp Scampi is made of shrimp or prawns that are cooked in butter and wine sauce with lots of garlic and fresh parsley. You will want to soak up every little bit of it by serving it over pasta, mashed potatoes or grains. For years I was making this Shrimp Scampi Recipe and didn't know the dish's.
A dairy-free shrimp scampi recipe, seasoned with Old Bay, served over tasty "smashed" potatoes? Yep, we know what we're having for dinner tonight. WD Test Kitchen tip: Quickly thaw frozen corn by placing kernels in a colander and running cool water over them, or submerge the entire package in a. You can have Shrimp scampi in mashed potato (from Nestle) using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp scampi in mashed potato (from Nestle)
- It’s 3 medium of Prawns peeled tail on.
- You need 1 piece of Potato peeled cut into four.
- It’s 40 ml of Nestle cream.
- It’s 30 ml of olive oil.
- It’s 30 grams of minced garlic.
- You need 60 ml of dry white wine.
- It’s 30 grams of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 10 grams of chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Our impressive twice-baked potatoes feature garlic-infused cooked shrimp. These "spuds" could be served as a supper by themselves!—Taste of Home Test Kitchen. Shrimp Scampi is one of my all-time favorite dishes. I love how you can make a restaurant-quality meal in minutes.
Shrimp scampi in mashed potato (from Nestle) step by step
- Boil potato sprinkle with salt and pepper. Strain when potato is soft then mash it. Set aside..
- Put cream on the sauce pan and heat till warm. Add the mashed potatoes stir on medium heat until creamy. Set aside..
- In a pan pour olive oil, saute' shrimp season with salt and pepper. Add minced garlic then pour the white wine simmer until it reduce then add the lemon juice and butter..
- Emulsify the garlic, lemon, and butter sauce along the shrimp and turn off the heat. Add chopped parsley..
- Place a spoonful of mashed potato on a serving dish then put shrimp on top. Drizzle with sauce..
I always keep raw shrimp in the freezer Remove the shrimp from the pan and set them aside. Add the wine and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Tonights menu is Shrimp Scampi & linguine, with Loaded Baked Mashed Potato and Garlic Toast. I used a little Asian chili sauce in addition to the red pepper flakes and served it over homemade noodles. It was a light and creamy sauce that was a welcomed departure from the rich Alfredo sauce my family enjoys.