Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup. Roasted kabocha squash soup, thick and creamy, with ginger, cumin, and coriander. The thing about kabocha is that there is no better squash with which to make soup. I also use either veggie broth or homemade shrimp broth.
Delicious fall season soup with just a few simple ingredients. Enjoy this rich and smooth Kabocha Soup dipping with your favorite bread. I'll try it with butternut and other squash, and different toppings such as pan seared shrimp. You can cook Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup
- It’s 1 of kabocha squash.
- Prepare 1 packages of vegetarian shrimp (get at asian store).
- You need 1 packages of ngo gai (get at asian store).
- It’s 1 of cube of sup chay (vegetarian soup bullion).
Kabocha Squash Soup with Pomegranate and PepitasThe Kitchn. Oven Roasted Kabocha Squash Soup with Coconut MilkHotpan Kitchen. An easy roasted kabocha squash soup that yields a well-balanced, hearty, creamy soup that is garlicky and lightly sweet. Vegan-Adaptable. What makes an even better soup than ordinary pumpkin?
Kabocha squash with vegetarian shrimp soup instructions
- In medium pot, fill 1/2 full of water, add 1 vegetarian soup buillion, boil on high…
- Shave skin off kabocha, and slice 1/4" thick. The thinner the faster it cooks if you are in a hurry. Add to boiling pot..
- Dice vegetarian shrimp and add to boiling pot..
- Scoop out suds to keep broth clear..
- Boil about 15 minutes or when kabocha is soft. Turn off heat and add cut ngo gai. Done..
Kabocha squash, or Japanese pumpkin, does. You may have even seen it at farmers. This dairy-free, fat-free soup is like a hug inside a bowl. The nourishing rich flavor of kabocha squash blends beautifully with the warmth of garlic, onions, and curry. This is a great one to make ahead and freeze so that you have an instant.