Simple Shrimp Alfredo Pasta. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. There should still be a bit of firmness in the center of your.
Season with garlic powder and cumin. This easy shrimp Alfredo pasta recipe is the perfect fast weeknight dinner that's tasty enough for company! Tender shrimp and fettuccine pasta are smothered in an amazing creamy garlic sauce. You can cook Simple Shrimp Alfredo Pasta using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Shrimp Alfredo Pasta
- It’s of Start.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Diced Onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Green Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Jalapeno.
- It’s of Minced Garlic.
- It’s tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 box of Penne Whole Grain.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need of Thowed Shrimp.
- Prepare tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare cup of Spinach.
- You need pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need of boiling water.
- Prepare 1 box of pasta whole grain.
It took me a few tries before I was confident in sharing this shrimp fettuccine Alfredo recipe. This Alfredo pasta is easy and simple. It makes use of our thick Alfredo sauce recipe that uses heavy cream. How to Make Shrimp Alfredo Pasta.
Simple Shrimp Alfredo Pasta step by step
- Boil your water: i had some minced Garlic and salt in my water.
- Start to slow simmer your veggies.
- Add minced garlic and shrimp. low simmer for 4 mins.
- Add 1 1/2 cans of alfredo sauce to shrimp and spinach i like mines at the end to taste a little raw.
- Serve with pasta on plate then spoon alfredo sauce on top. Sprinkle chesse ontop :).
Whether you are using spaghetti or fettuccine, always follow the package instructions. Shrimp Alfredo is a delicious pasta dish that's super simple to make any night of the week. Al dente pasta is coated in a rich and creamy homemade Parmesan cheese sauce then topped with succulent, flavorful shrimp. If you love pasta as much as our family does, you have to try this Shrimp Fettuccine. Penne pasta, shrimp, vegetables, and a creamy alfredo?