Miami Shrimps in Tangy Minty sauce.
You can cook Miami Shrimps in Tangy Minty sauce using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Miami Shrimps in Tangy Minty sauce
- You need 10 piece of Jumbo Shrimps.
- You need 2 large of Tomatos.
- You need 20 of mint.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 20 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 4 piece of Green chillies.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
Miami Shrimps in Tangy Minty sauce step by step
- De-Shell the middle portion of the shrimps keeping the head and tail intact. Do not throw the shells..
- Boil the shells in water till reduced to two cups. Run through strainer and preserve the stock..