Crispy Pork and Shrimp Balls.
You can cook Crispy Pork and Shrimp Balls using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Pork and Shrimp Balls
- It’s 150 grams of Ground Pork.
- You need 100 grams of Ground Shrimp.
- It’s 4 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Prepare 3 piece of eggs.
- It’s 12 tbsp of tapioca starch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
Crispy Pork and Shrimp Balls instructions
- Mixed all ingredients in a bowl ( put the shrimp in food processor or blender together with garlic… so the taste of garlic mix well with the rest of ingredients).
- Use your hands to mix all the ingredients and feel it… add some more tapioca starch as needed until it's less wet.
- Use a spoon to grab make a balls with a size of golf ball….
- Heat up cooking oil and put the balls in while the oil still cold… and put on medium heat.
- Cook for about 15 minutes (flip it as needed) until the color turned into golden brown… and Done!!!.. woohooo… eat it with some hot sauce or mayonaisse… kids will loves it.