Dried Shrimp With Garlic And Chili Flake. Keywords: Asian Chilli Garlic Shrimp, Chilli Garlic Prawns, Prawn recipe. I love hearing how you went with My kids don't really like spice, if I omit the sriracha and chili flakes without sacrificing flavor too much? Should I add a little vinegar?
Put-in the garlic and crushed red chili flakes. Sauteed shrimp with garlic, dried chilies and lemon juice – it's spicy, garlicky, acidic and sooooo good! You can serve this as an appetizer or for dinner over some baby greens with a crusty whole wheat baguette. You can cook Dried Shrimp With Garlic And Chili Flake using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dried Shrimp With Garlic And Chili Flake
- Prepare of dried shrimp with garlic and chili flake option 1.
- Prepare 1 cup of dried shrimp/ dried prawn / hae bee.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of dice garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chili flake.
And the best part about this dish – it's ready in under. Chili Garlic Shrimp (Gambas Al Ajillo) – the best shrimp appetizer recipe you'll make. This Spanish chili garlic shrimp recipe is the bomb! This past Spring break, we took little G on an amazing European trip where we started off in Barcelona, Spain.
Dried Shrimp With Garlic And Chili Flake instructions
- Quick wash and dry the dried shrimp/ dried prawn / hae bee then pound it.
- DRIED SHRIMP WITH GARLIC AND CHILI FLAKE…… With oil pan fried the dried shrimp / dried prawn / hae bee with garlic and chili flake till its lightly brown and fragrant,about 5 to 8 minutes in low heat,***TIPS MAKE SURE GARLIC ARE NOT BURN ***.
- Great side dish /topping for many dishes and fried rice too.
- Once cool can be store up to a,week in an air tight jar and use it anytime.
I have not had these shrimp at the Chili's restaurant, but have frequently made this recipe. We like to serve them as appetizers. However, they are equally as good tossed with some pasta (with or without alfredo sauce). The recipe came from Top Secret Recipes and has. Place all other ingredients in a mini-chopper or food processor and process well to form a chili-garlic sauce.