Shrimp, spinach and cream cheese ragoons. Mix cream cheese, shrimp, onion, garlic powder, and pepper together in a bowl. Place a spoonful of cream cheese mixture onto each wonton. Dampen the edges of wontons with water; fold edges over the filling and press together to seal.
If you have ever had that craving for crispy rangoons but didn't. Chop shrimp in food chopper until either very small pieces or fine. Mix shrimp in bowl with cream cheese. You can have Shrimp, spinach and cream cheese ragoons using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp, spinach and cream cheese ragoons
- It’s 24 of wanton wrappers.
- It’s 1 packages of Frozen (or fresh) spinach.
- Prepare 1 packages of mini shrimp or medium deveined and cleaned shrimp choped.
- It’s 16 oz of package of softened cream cheese.
- It’s 1 of lemon to taste (optional).
Place shrimp and garlic in food processor and pulse until they are chopped. Add soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, green onions, ginger, black pepper, and cream cheese and pulse just until mixed. Take one level tablespoon of the. The hardest part of making cream cheese wontons really just lies in making the same shape.
Shrimp, spinach and cream cheese ragoons step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°F Mix in bowl all ingredients until combined (except wontons).
- Dip edges of individual wonton wrapper in warm water, add a tbsp of mixture and seal edges to create wonton and place in a cup of a spayed muffin tin. Repeat until all if the ingredients are used and bake until browned (12-17 minutes).
- Top with a squirt of lemon if desired..
The new five flavor shrimp copycat recipe from this past summer would be ABOLOSUTELY AWESOME!! Includes cream cheese, minced garlic, salt, green onions, eggs, wonton wrappers. Baked Stuffed Potato with Whipped Cream Cheese and Spinach. In a medium-size mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to whip together cream cheese, sesame oil, worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce until light and fluffy. Serve this scrumptious spinach and cheese ravioli dish with a leafy green salad with Italian or Balsamic dressing and/or some crusty garlic bread!