shrimp roast with greek seasoned potatoes. Regular roasted potatoes are amazing, but the right seasonings can really take them over the top. Instead of the traditional garlic and herbs, I made my own Greek seasoning blend… which is fabulous on SO many things! Do you have a go-to side dish?
The result is this recipe, which we firmly and un-humbly believe will deliver the greatest roast potatoes you've ever. Shrimp toast is all about crispy, golden brown, slices of fried bread with a vaguely shrimpy but very allium-heavy coating. Each bite of toast is the perfect combination of salty and sweet. You can cook shrimp roast with greek seasoned potatoes using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of shrimp roast with greek seasoned potatoes
- Prepare of roast.
- Prepare 3 lb of roast.
- It’s 1 small of shallet.
- Prepare 15 each of portabella sices diced.
- You need 6 each of chives snipped.
- You need 10 each of shrimp diced.
- You need 30 each of whole shrimp.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of pepper.
- It’s 3/4 tbsp of oleo.
- It’s of greek potatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of greek seasoning.
- You need 1 small of shallet.
- You need 1 small of bottle olive oil.
- It’s 5 lb of yukon gold potatoes.
We've replaced the more traditional scallions you might find in other. Arrange potatoes around chicken in pan. These potatoes have a nice Mediterranean flair to them, with the lemon, garlic, and herbs. These are so delicious out of the oven topped with plenty of feta cheese.
shrimp roast with greek seasoned potatoes step by step
- preheat oven to 350°F.
- add diced shrimp, shallet,chives, and portabellas to skillett.
- sautee till tender.
- slice roast in 2 sectionas and add sauteed ingredients to roast.
- pore melted oleo over top of raost cover with aluminum foil then cook till medium done..
- add diced potatoes,shallett into baking dish.
- cover liberally with olive oil.
- cover with aluminum foil and add next to roast on middle rack of oven and cook untill tender to touch with fork..
- takes about 3 hours till finished. plate on meat plate and garnish with chives.
Reviews for: Photos of Herbed Greek Roasted Potatoes with Feta Cheese. Roasted Greek Potatoes. ese are restaurant-quality Greek lemon potatoes that are perfectly tender on the inside with a little crust on the outside. Packed with flavor from lemon juice, Mediterranean spices, and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese. Shrimp toast or prawn toast is a Chinese dim sum dish. It is made from small triangles of bread, brushed with egg and coated with minced shrimp and water chestnuts, then cooked by baking or deep frying.