Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad. Reviews for: Photos of Shrimp Pasta Salad With a Creamy Lemon Dressing. The combination of the peppery dressing with the bright lemon and the Luscious shrimp really made our whole family happy. Adapted from Kraft, made-over Shrimp Pasta Salad.
This shrimp pasta salad is best eaten the day it's made. The pasta will absorb the dressing the longer it sits. If your salad seems a bit dry when you're ready to serve, just toss in another tablespoon or two of olive oil and lemon juice. You can have Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad
- You need 1 box of Tri-colored spiral pasta.
- You need 2 each of Tomatoes.
- You need 2 each of Cucumbers.
- You need 1 each of Orange pepper.
- Prepare 1 each of Yellow pepper.
- Prepare 2 lb of 31-40 raw shrimp.
- You need 1 each of Lemon.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Italian dressing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Seasoned salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Garlic salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh ground pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
You can used canned shrimp if that's what you have. Shrimp Pasta Salad is the perfect dish to take to a potluck or party! It comes together within just minutes and it's incredibly delicious! The fresh lemon juice adds a little zip to the dressing while the dill adds summery freshness complementing the small cooked shrimp perfectly!
Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta in salted water until tender.
- Sprinkle lemon zest on top of shrimp.
- Dice tomatoes, cucumbers & peppers.
- Saute shrimp in unsalted butter & juice from the lemon.
- Combine pasta, shrimp & vegetables in mixing bowl.
- Add italian dressing & seasonings to taste.
- Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
- Serve as a side or pair it with a white wine for a light meal.
I adore shrimp, so discovering it in this pasta salad recipe was a real treat for me. The lemon-dill sauce is light and bright. In a large bowl, combine pasta, shrimp, peas, green onions and parsley. Mix remaining ingredients; stir into pasta mixture. Like this Lemon Shrimp Pasta Salad recipe?