Beer Batter Prawn With Sauce Orange.
You can have Beer Batter Prawn With Sauce Orange using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beer Batter Prawn With Sauce Orange
- Prepare of PRAWN IN BEER BATTER.
- Prepare 20 medium of Prawn devein marinate in salt and pepper for a while.
- Prepare of BEER BATTER.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 can of cold beer.
- You need 200 grams of self raising flour.
- It’s of ORANGY SAUCE FOR DIPPING.
- It’s 1 large of orange juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of orange concerntrate sunskist.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cornstarch.
Beer Batter Prawn With Sauce Orange step by step
- FOR THE ORANGE SAUCE DIPPING,,,, mix all ingredient in a pan in low heat then add cornstach till sauce start to thicken about 1 minute off heat.
- FOR THE BATTER,,,Mix flour and beer and salt till smooth and runny.
- dip prawn in flour first then into beer batter and deep fry for 1 minute each side or longer depending on the size of the prawn.
- BELOW ARE FEW ORANGE RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360656-spaghetti-and-salmon-in-orange-ginger-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341966-orange-ginger-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/339890-baked-egg-and-cheese-in-orange https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343238-orange-julius-with-coconut-milk https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/333904-pork-chop-in-orange-sauce.