Mike's Beginners Shrimp & Andulie Sausage Étouffée.
You can have Mike's Beginners Shrimp & Andulie Sausage Étouffée using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Beginners Shrimp & Andulie Sausage Étouffée
- It’s of ● For The Proteins.
- You need 1 Pound of Raw Shrimp [de-shelled & de-veined].
- It’s 1 of 8" Andulie Smoked Sausage [sliced on the bias].
- It’s of ● For The Étouffée [all peppers de-seeded].
- You need 1 (2 Pound) of Package Heritage Étouffée Base Mix.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Viadalia Onion [fine chop].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Tomatoes [fine chop].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Red Bell Pepper [fine chop].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Pepper [fine chop].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Orange Bell Pepper [fine chop].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Yellow Bell Pepper [fine chop].
- You need 1 Cup of Instant White Rice [to thicken Étouffée reserve other].
- You need 1 tsp of Tony Catcherys Cajun Seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- Prepare of ● For The Finish.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of Tony Catcherys Seasoning.
- You need to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- It’s of White Rice.
- Prepare of Corn Bread.
- Prepare of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
Mike's Beginners Shrimp & Andulie Sausage Étouffée step by step
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need in steps 1, 2 and 3. Heritage is a great brand..
- Your veggies needed pictured. Tomato not pictured..
- Slice your smoked sausage on the bias..
- We always chop more vegetables than we actually need for any given dish. Then, use them the following evening for easy side dishes like baked beans..
- Or, an easy, festive Southwestern corn side dish. See my recipes if interested..
- Use 1.5 cups of your vegetables. Add to pot with a dash of olive oil. Sauté your vegetables on high until translucent. About 3 minutes. Stir regularly..
- Add your Étouffée mix and simmer for 10 minutes. You can find this brand at any Wal-Mart, Smith's or Albertsons..
- Add your shrimp, sausage and 1 cup instant rice to thicken..
- For the finish. Add your seasonings and mix well. Simmer 3 minutes longer..
- Serve with packed rice and corn bread. Garnish with parsley. Enjoy!.