Mike's Asian Chicken Dumpling Soup With Shrimp.
You can have Mike's Asian Chicken Dumpling Soup With Shrimp using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Asian Chicken Dumpling Soup With Shrimp
- You need of ● For The Proteins.
- Prepare 2 Boxes of Trader Joe's Or COSTCO Chicken Dumplings [12 total].
- It’s 2 Cups of Raw Shrimp.
- It’s of ● For The Vegetables Fluids & Seasonings.
- It’s 4 (15 oz) of Cans Chicken Broth [+ water if needed].
- You need 2 Cups of Thin Sliced Fresh Cabbage.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Chopped Green Onions.
- Prepare 1 of LG Jalapeno [deseeded & sliced].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Thai Chilies [crushed].
- You need 1 tbsp of Dried Thai Basil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh Or Pickled Ginger.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 Can of Water Chestnuts.
- You need to taste of Bean Sprouts [optional].
- You need 2 Packets of Top Ramen Oriental Seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of HonDashi [be careful – she's pretty salty!].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of Quantity Fish Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- You need of Siracha Sauce.
- It’s Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need of Garlic Siriacha Sauce.
Mike's Asian Chicken Dumpling Soup With Shrimp instructions
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Not every ingredient pictured..
- Add everything in the ● For The Vegetables Fluids & Seasonings. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Then, add your dumplings and shrimp and simmer for 8 minutes. When your dumplings float, there done. nu.
- Serve with sides of Siracha and fresh cilantro. Garnish with Thai Basil. Enjoy!.