Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo. Learn this EZ Mexican Shrimp Cocktail recipe today! This is an excellent summer dish to help break the heat and cool you down. I love shrimp scampi because it is easy to make, takes just a few minutes and is absolutely delicious served over pasta.
The audio is pretty bad but it's hard to film. Shrimp — The size of shrimp you choose is up to you, but we love to use extra-large shrimp in this recipe. Mike Shrimp Daddy Reid – Messin' With My System. You can cook Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo
- It’s of ● For The Proteins.
- You need 60 of Presteamed Shrimp [de-tailed – de-veined].
- You need 12 oz of Smoked Spicy Andouille Cajun Sausage [sliced on the bias].
- It’s of ● For The Carbs.
- You need 1 Bag of Bear Creek Cajun Gumbo Soup [serves 8 – a must purchase!].
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of Pkg Presteamed White Rice [use as a filler & thickener].
- Prepare of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings [all fine minced – de-seeded].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Pepper.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Jalapeno Peppers.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Celery With Leaves.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Spanish Onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of ● For The Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic Frying Oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Louisiana Hot Sauce [+ reserves].
- Prepare 1 of (= 2 Cups) Can Chicken Broth.
- You need 6 Cups of Water.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- It’s of Potato Salad [yup.we mix that in down south].
- Prepare of Louisiana Hot Sauce.
- Prepare Slices of Garlic Bread.
- You need of Fresh Cilantro Or Parsley [for garnish].
Shrimp may not be your go-to scrambled egg mix-in, but once you try it you'll will wonder why you never did before. Chinese seasonings enhance this basic recipe for scrambled eggs, and if you wish. Automotive repair centre in Medford, Oregon. "Mike's Mighty Good has permanently changed my lunch game. Never knew an 'instant soup' could be so good." "Packaged ramen finally got its glow up and it's not the sodium-bombs we grew up eating." Shrimp and Zucchini Scampi.
Mike's EZ Shrimp & Spicy Andouille Sausage Gumbo step by step
- Here's the basics of what you'll need..
- Sauté all vegetables in a bit of olive oil until translucent. About 5 minutes. Add your garlic in for 1 minute. Be careful not to burn garlic. Also, add 1 tbsp Louisiana Hot Sauce to your vegetables..
- Add all broth and water to vegetables and bring to a heavy simmer..
- Add your 10 oz packet of Bear Creek Gumbo Soup Mix. Simmer covered for 15 minutes. Stir regularly..
- A fantastic OTC choice!.
- Also, add your precooked rice to thicken your Gumbo..
- At 15 minutes – add your precooked sausage and shrimp. Simmer for 5 minutes covered until fully heated. Stir regularly..
- Garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro. Serve piping hot with Louisiana Hot Sauce and garlic bread to the side as well. Enjoy!.
By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. A frying pan is the secret to this super simple dish. Dine seaside tonight with Tyler Florence's Shrimp Scampi with Linguini recipe from Food Network: Lemon, garlic and white wine meet hearty shrimp and pasta. Shrimp meat has a slight and sweet taste. Via boiling in water with salt, scallions, star anise, ginger and cassia bark, the shrimp get a coat taste, which further create the layers of the dish.