Mike's Garlic Shrimp & Crab Meat In Sweet Chili Sauce.
You can cook Mike's Garlic Shrimp & Crab Meat In Sweet Chili Sauce using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Shrimp & Crab Meat In Sweet Chili Sauce
- Prepare of ● For The Fresh Seafood.
- It’s 1 of EX LG Alaskan King Crab Claw [presteamed – added last].
- Prepare 20 of [1.5 lbs] Jumbo Shrimp [raw deveined tails on].
- It’s of ● For The Vegetables [to be very thin sliced or fine minced].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Pickled Ginger.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Green Bell Peppers.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Red Onions.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic Chives.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Celery.
- It’s 1/2 Can of Baby Corn.
- Prepare 10 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [smashed & minced].
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Garlic Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Cilantro Leaves.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Parsley Leaves.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Asian Sweet Chili Sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic Chili Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Flakes.
- It’s 1 Pinch of Saffron.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- It’s of Lemon Wedges.
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Noodles.
- It’s of Rice.
Mike's Garlic Shrimp & Crab Meat In Sweet Chili Sauce instructions
- Thin slice or fine mince your vegetables..
- Mix everything together except for your presteamed crab and shrimp..
- Fry/steam everything in a large pan with a tight fitting lid for 8 to 10 minutes. Add crab and shrimp in the last 2 minutes. Reserve any pan fluids to drizzle over your rice or noodles as there will be some..
- This dish made for fantastic to-go lunches for my students today!.
- Serve hot on top of rice or noodles with sides of lemon wedges, fresh cilantro and Soy Sauce. Enjoy!.