Curry Pasta Salad.
You can cook Curry Pasta Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Curry Pasta Salad
- It’s 500 grams of pasta.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped as small as possible.
- Prepare 1 of small green pepper, chopped.
- It’s 250 ml of Heinz tomato ketchup.
- You need 100 ml of cooking oil, not olive oil.
- It’s 125 ml of white spirit vinegar.
- Prepare 200 ml of white sugar.
- Prepare 10 ml of curry powder, medium hot.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
Curry Pasta Salad step by step
- Boil pasta and cool in cold water, then strain.
- Mix together the remainder of the ingrediends.
- Mix with pasta.
- Leave in fridge over night. You have to leave it over night to get the flavour right..