Mike's Crazy EZ Shrimp Cocktails.
You can have Mike's Crazy EZ Shrimp Cocktails using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Crazy EZ Shrimp Cocktails
- Prepare 24 of Jumbo Pre-steamed – Dethawed – Deveined – Deshelled Shrimp [tails left on].
- It’s 12 of Jumbo Steamed Scallops [optional].
- Prepare 1 of LG Bottle Cocktail Sauce [chilled – your choice].
- It’s 4 of Cocktail Glasses [chilled].
- You need 1 of Lemon [sliced].
- It’s 1 of Lime [sliced].
- It’s of Fresh Italian Parsley [garnish].
- It’s of side options.
- Prepare of Crusty Topped Bakery Bread [sliced].
- Prepare of Sharp Cheeses [chilled and melted – like cheddar and brie].
- It’s of Salted Clarified Butter [with garlic and lemon].
Mike's Crazy EZ Shrimp Cocktails instructions
- Dethaw your shrimp if need be. Add chilled cocktail sauce to your chilled glasses. Slice your lemon and lime. Also, make a slit in the middle of each wedge as so they can hang sturdily on to the glass. Hang 6 jumbo shrimp over the rim of each glass. Place wedges in between shrimp. Garnish cocktail with fresh parsley..
- That's it! Enjoy!.
- Not pictured above but you can also purchase pre-steamed jumbo scallops and pin them to the tops your jumbo shrimp with colorful cocktail spears. Or, spear 3 of them together and gently lay them on top of each cocktail..
- Easy, inexpensive and tummy filling! I'll also serve these jumbo seafood appetizers with a thick sliced, store bought artesianal bread and clarified garlic lemon butter. Sharp, salty, chilled or baked cheeses are another great serving option. Each will cut and compliment the richness of your cocktails perfectly!.