Fried Popcorn Shrimp Parmesan. Parmesan Baked Popcorn Shrimp – super easy and crispiest popcorn shrimp with no deep frying. Easy, healthy, super yummy, and everyone loves them. You just pop the shrimp in the mouth, eating it practically like a snack.
Parmesan popcorn shrimp – you know love the sound of it! And what's more – your body will thank you for this delicious, nutritious take on a popular food that is usually covered in grease! Combining the crispy goodness of SeaPak Popcorn Shrimp with cheesy parmesan pasta and heart-healthy spinach, you can make your family dinner a little more. You can cook Fried Popcorn Shrimp Parmesan using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Popcorn Shrimp Parmesan
- You need of shrimp.
- You need 1 lb of small, peeled and deveined shrimp.
- It’s of egg coating.
- You need 2 large of eggs, beaten.
- You need of coating.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of corn meal.
- It’s 1/3 cup of panko Japanese bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- It’s 2/3 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 tsp of old bay seasoning.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried onion flakes.
- It’s of frying.
- You need 48 oz of vegetable oil.
Open the shrimp up like a book and remove the dark vein. In a zip lock bag, place flour seasoned with salt and old bay toss in shrimp and shake to coat. Remove shrimp; to the same bag with the rest of the flour add panko, breadcrumbs, and parmesan cheese. In a small bowl whisk well eggs and.
Fried Popcorn Shrimp Parmesan step by step
- Mix the coating all together in a ziploc style baggie. This makes it so easy and clean up is a breeze..
- In a bowl, beat the eggs and add the shrimp..
- Add egg dipped shrimp into the ziploc bag. Close top tightly and shake to coat all the shrimp..
- In a deep fryer or deep pot, add oil and bring to 325°F Fahrenheit..
- Add shrimp in batches. Fry several minutes until golden brown..
- Drain on paper toweling..
- Serve with any dipping sauce. Use as a side to steaks or I love putting them over a salad. Just enjoy!.
- Recipe by taylor68too..
Popcorn shrimp should be two things: Easy to make and easy to eat. With a homemade spicy tartar sauce, they are completely addictive and. Most of the fried shrimp you find in restaurants, or even the shrimp you may have typically fried at home is breaded with breadcrumbs, panko, or tempura. All of these are loaded in carbs. I created this breading using almond flour and grated parmesan cheese.