Easy Spring Rolls.
You can cook Easy Spring Rolls using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Spring Rolls
- You need 1 packages of rice paper.
- Prepare 12 of large cooked shrimp (peeled and deveined).
- You need 1 bunch of fresh mint.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh Thai basil.
- You need 6 slice of thinly cut slices of rare eye of round beef or thinly sliced tofu.
- Prepare 2 cup of bean sprouts.
- You need 1 packages of rice noodles.
- Prepare 1 oz of Peanut sauce(can buy commercially) optional.
- It’s 1 oz of siracha sauce.
- Prepare 1 oz of chili garlic sauce (optional).
- It’s 1 dash of freshly grated carrot (for peanut sauce) optional.
Easy Spring Rolls instructions
- In a medium sized sauce pan bring three cups of water to boil (add a couple dashes of salt).
- With a sharp knife slice shrimp down the middle to create two slices. Set aside.
- Separate basil leaves and mint from stems. Wash basil, mint, and sprouts. Set aside..
- Add rice noodles to water. Cook according to directions. Remove and set aside. (To prevent sticking add a dash of olive oil to the noodles).
- The next steps go very fast so make sure ingredients are ready to be assembled quickly..
- Soak one sheet of rice paper in the heated water. Cook according to directions..
- Set rice paper on cutting board. Spread out carefully because paper will tear easily. You will layer the next ingedients. Add 3 shrimp halves (in a row), strip of eye of round or soy, several mint and basil leaves, rice noodles (fingerful or more), beans sprouts (fingerful or more).
- Bring in the two sides of the rice paper and roll tightly.
- Repeat steps 6-8 for each spring roll you create..
- Cut rolls in half (if you like). Serve with choices of sauce..