Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup.
You can have Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup using 25 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup
- It’s 3 Packages of Oriental Ramen Noodles [with seasoning packets].
- It’s 1 Pound of Presteamed Shrimp [deshelled – added last].
- You need 3 Cans of Seafood Or Vegetable Stock [i prefer seafood stock].
- It’s 4 Cups of Water [more of needed].
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Fresh Cabbage [sliced thin].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Fresh Chopped Cilantro Leaves.
- It’s 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapenos.
- Prepare 1 of Small Can Bamboo Shoots [drained].
- Prepare 1 of Small Can Water Chestnuts [drained].
- You need 1 (15 oz) of Can Baby Corn [drained].
- Prepare 1/8 Cup of Fine Minced Jalapenos.
- You need 2 tbsp of Siracha Sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Crushed Thai Chillies.
- It’s 1/2 Can of Bean Sprouts.
- You need 1/3 Cup of Green Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Dried Shitake Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tsp of HonDashi.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Dried Thai Peppers.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Siracha Sauce [added last].
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Pickled Ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides.
- Prepare of Siracha Hot Sauce.
- It’s of Sesame Seeds.
Mike's Spicy Asian Ramen Soup instructions
- Here's the bulk of what you'll need. Ginger and mushrooms not pictured..
- Put everything, except for shrimp, in a large pot. Including Ramen packets. Boil for 15 minutes..
- Dried Asian mushrooms pictured..
- In the meantime, boil your noodles in water in a separate pot as per manufactures directions. Drain and add to vegetable pot..
- Add your shrimp and Siracha and boil for 2 minutes longer..
- Serve with Siracha Sauce to the side and garnish with green onions, cilantro and sesame seeds. Like I said, this recipe is stupid easy! Enjoy!.