Mike's Marisco Bagel & Cracker Spread.
You can have Mike's Marisco Bagel & Cracker Spread using 27 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Marisco Bagel & Cracker Spread
- You need of ● For The Salmon Fillets.
- It’s 2 Pounds of Fresh Salmon Fillets [halved – the pinker the better].
- It’s 1/2 of Small Lemon [juiced – halved].
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh Dill Weed [halved].
- You need as needed of Quality Olive Oil [enough to lightly coat fillets].
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Lemon Pepper [per fillet].
- You need 2 Sheets of Sturdy Tinfoil.
- You need of ● For The Garlic Shrimp.
- It’s 1 Pound of Raw Langistino [tails & shells removed – de-veined].
- It’s 3 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [fine minced].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley Leaves.
- You need as needed of Quality Olive Oil [use sparingly].
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes [optional].
- Prepare 1 Sheet of Sturdy Tinfoil.
- You need of ● For The King Crab.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Fresh King Crab Meat [presteamed].
- Prepare of ● For The Lobster.
- You need 1/2 Pound of Pre-steamed Lobster [rough chopped].
- Prepare of ● For The Cheese Spread.
- Prepare 4 (8 oz) of Packages Philadelphia Cream Cheese [room temp].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fresh Green Onions [chopped].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Your Favorite Choice Of Caviar.
- You need of ● For The Sides [as needed].
- You need of Lemon Wedges.
- It’s of Quality Crackers.
- You need of Fresh Toasted Bagles.
- You need of Fresh Chilled Vegetables.
Mike's Marisco Bagel & Cracker Spread instructions
- Rinse salmon and pat dry. Coat salmon lightly with olive oil. Add seasonings and place in tinfoil. Wrap both up tightly..
- Rinse, shell, de-tail and de-vein shrimp if necessary. Pat dry. Lightly coat shrimp in olive oil and add seasonings in tinfoil. Wrap up tightly..
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place salmon on a preheated cookie sheet in oven for 20 minutes. At 20 minutes, add your shrimp and bake all 15 additional minutes..
- Chop your chilled presteamed king crab meat..
- Chop your chilled presteamed lobster meat..
- Employ any type of Caviar you personally enjoy. Beluga, Sterlet, Kaluga, American Osetra, Ossetra, Siberian Sturgeon and Sevruga are some of your more popular options..
- Flake your salmon and rough chop your shrimp. Add to cream cheese and other ingredients listed..