Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo.
You can cook Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo using 24 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo
- Prepare of ● For The Noodles.
- You need as needed of Al Dente Artisinal Garlic Linguini Noodles.
- Prepare as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Fine Minced Basil.
- Prepare of ● For The Garlic Alfredo Sauce.
- It’s 2 Cups of Heavy Cream.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese [shreadded – or Gruyere works as well].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese [shreadded].
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- You need 1 Stick of Kerrygold Garlic Herb Butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 Can of Artichokes [fully drained – chopped].
- Prepare 1 Can of Black Olives [halved].
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Parsley [+ reserves for garnish].
- It’s 4 oz of Can Sliced Mushrooms [or 1/2 cup fresh].
- It’s to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s of ● Sides/Options.
- Prepare to taste of Grilled Chicken.
- It’s to taste of Crab Meat.
- Prepare to taste of Fresh Clams.
- Prepare to taste of Shrimp.
- It’s as needed of Garlic Bread.
- You need as needed of Garden Salad.
Mike's Garlic Linguini Alfredo instructions
- Here's what you'll need in steps 1 thru 3..
- Kerrygold and Philadelphia brands pictured..
- 3 minute Garlic Linguini pictured..
- Chop all veggies and and add everything to the pot. Simmer for 15 minutes..
- Or, if you're feeling lethargic like my 7 year old student was today – feel free to cheat with the Ragu or Bertoli brands of Alfredo. They don't carry that odd metallic taste that most brands do. Just use 2 jars and a good splash of heavy cream. Enjoy!.
- Heat your oven and begin to make your garlic bread..
- Boil your water and add a drop of oil, a tsp of salt and fresh basil, Boil as per manufacturers directions.This specific brand takes only 3 minutes..
- Drain your noodles and lightly drizzle with garlic olive oil. Toss well..
- Plate your dish and garnish with fresh parsley and parmesan cheese. Enjoy!.