Mike's Seafood Spinach Enchiladas.
You can cook Mike's Seafood Spinach Enchiladas using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Seafood Spinach Enchiladas
- Prepare of ● For The Seafood Enchiladas.
- You need 2 Pounds of Pre-steamed Shrimp [tails removed – chopped].
- Prepare 1 Pound of Pre-steamed Blue Crab Meat.
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) of Box Frozen Spinach [fully drained].
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Heavy Cream [more if needed].
- You need 1 Splash of Quality White Wine.
- You need 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 Cup of Sour Cream [+ reserves for topping].
- You need 1 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 Can of Sliced Black Olives [+ reserves for garnish].
- It’s 1 Cup of Mexican 3 Cheese [+ reserves for topping].
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Chives [+ reserves for topping].
- You need of ● For The Carbs.
- Prepare 6 of " Fresh Flour Tortillas.
- It’s of ● For The Garnishments/Toppers.
- You need of Black Olives [sliced].
- You need Leaves of Fresh Cilantro.
- Prepare of Red Onions [fine minced].
- You need of Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Prepare of Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Green Onions [diced].
- You need of Avacadods [sliced].
- Prepare of Tomatoes [diced].
- Prepare of ● For The Sides.
- It’s of Any Vinager Based Salad [to cut the richness of the seafood].
Mike's Seafood Spinach Enchiladas step by step
- 1 Pound pre-steamed, de-tailed shrimp and 1 pound blue crab lump meat pictured. Check for any shells in crab meat. 😆.
- Fine chop shrimp and blue crab meat. Refrigerate until ready to use..
- When ready, mix everything in the Seafood Enchilada section together. Add as much heavy cream as you think you'll need. Just know that you'll want this mixture on the thicker side..
- 6"or 12" fresh flour tortillas pictured. Authors Side Note: These enchiladas are so extremely rich, you may want to consider using smaller tortillas with smaller servings..
- Fill tortillas and wrap tightly. Sprinkle with cheese, olives and onions. Place in a 350° oven for 30 minutes or until tortillas are crispy and cheese is fully melted. Since all seafood is pre-steamed – they won't take long to bake at all..
- Optional: Garnish with fresh cilantro, avocados, sliced black olives, red & green onions and tomatoes. Also, serve with various dipping sauces. Enjoy!.