green beans with pork.. Buy Pork And Beans at Amazon! Pork Stir Fry with Green Beans. If you've ever been to a Chinese Szechuan restaurant, you might be familiar with a green bean and pork stir fry which is a firm favourite among spicy Asian food lovers.
Then stir and repeat the spreading step several times until the green beans are slightly charred, wilted, and cooked through. Turn the heat lower if needed to avoid burning. If using ham hock, remove the meat from the bone, dice, and return to the green beans. You can have green beans with pork. using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of green beans with pork.
- It’s 2 lb of side pork belly.
- You need 1 bunch of green beans.
- Prepare 1 lb of squash.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- It’s 6 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 medium of tomato.
- You need 4 tbsp of sauteed shrimp paste.
Green beans are the main ingredients in this dish so it is always preferable to buy the fresh one from the market. You can substitute the green beans with yard-long beans or asparagus. Both are pairing well with the minced pork and the same set of seasoning ingredients. Return pork to skillet, along with chopped cilantro, vinegar, soy sauce and sugar.
green beans with pork. step by step
- slice pork to cubes and boil in sauce pan till water is dissolved and pork to crisp..
- pre heat sauce pan and pour olive oil to fry the beans & squash to burnt texture..
- remove excess oil fat from pork and sautee onions and garlic for 4 minutes and add tomato simmer to 3 minutes..
- optional, you can add jalopeno pepper for spice..
- add sauteed shrimp paste (Bagoong) and stir it for 1 minute, measure it to your own taste, remember shrimp paste is very salty. You can get this at Oriental Market or Filipino store..
- mix in the cooked beans & squash and stir to blend..
Spice up your green beans with this classic bit of Sichuan cooking. The beans are fried until blistering, then tossed with pork mince and classic Sichuan flavours of garlic, ginger, chilli and Sichuan peppercorns, resulting in a simple side dish that is packed full of flavour and numbing spice. Place salt pork and green beans in a large saucepan and add water to cover. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, adding more water as needed to keep covered, until green beans are very tender. Fresh green beans, slow stewed in the Southern way with cubed or sliced fatback, salt pork or bacon and shown here with potatoes.