Khuskhus sharbat (summer special drink). Great recipe for Khuskhus sharbat (summer special drink). #green #colorsofWD. In a glass put sugar syrup, khuskhus syrup,lime juice and water mix it well. Make this khus (poppy seeds) syrup and sip this on hot summer's day.
Drinking a glass of khus sharbat in summers could possibly reduce the redness in the eyes caused by excess heat. Having khus sharbat in regular intervals could possibly keep dehydration at bay. Comments So, bring this magic potion to your rescue and make. You can cook Khuskhus sharbat (summer special drink) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Khuskhus sharbat (summer special drink)
- You need 2 tbsp of khuskhus syrup.
- Prepare 10 of fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare cubes of Some ice.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar syrup (more are less your chioses).
- You need 1 1/2 glass of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need some of lemon slices for garnishing.
- Prepare 2 of glasses.
One of which is Sharbat Rehan. Great recipe for Khuskhus sharbat (summer special drink). #green #colorsofWD. Kokum sharbat one of the refreshing, cool and nostalgic summer drink with abundance of health benefits. It is a regular part of our day in summers.
Khuskhus sharbat (summer special drink) instructions
- In a glass put sugar syrup, khuskhus syrup,lime juice and water mix it well.
- Now take serving glasses and add ice cubes,roughly hand rub it with mint leaves, 1 lemon slices now pour the prepared mixture and serve it.
- Now it is ready.
Sharbat Rehan Cold Drinks hve one of our most loved flower petals elements for giving a characteristic lift to your wellbeing and excellence. It's likewise a calming, so can lessen puffy skin around eyes. Our Khuskhus Sharbat,Sharbat Rehan Honey Lime contains rose water and rose basic oil to receive. Learn how to make Khus Sharbat – a quick & easy homemade Mocktail recipe from our chef Archana on Ruchkar Mejwani. Patanjali Khus Sharbat made with the extracts of Khus and provides instant energy and relief from hyperacidity and has a cooling effect on the body.