Prawn and Vegetable Gratin.
You can have Prawn and Vegetable Gratin using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prawn and Vegetable Gratin
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter, divided.
- You need 1 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of assorted vegetables.
- Prepare 6-8 of tiger prawns.
- You need 1/2 cup of processed cheese, grated.
Prawn and Vegetable Gratin step by step
- Bring half litre water to boil. Add pra ns and cook for approx 6 minutes. Drain, devain and keep aside..
- Heat butter in a non stick pan. Stir the prawns In it and keep aside..
- Boil the vegetables, drain and keep aside..
- In the same non stick pan, heat butter and saute the veggies. Keep aside.
- I'm the same non stick pan, heat butter, add flour and stir. Add the milk and keep stirring until there is no lump and it has reached the consistency of white sauce..
- Add veggies and prawn to the sauce, and add salt and black pepper powder..
- Now pour the veggie and sauce mix in a baking dish, sprinkle the cheese and bake @200 degree for 15 minutes or till the cheese turns golden brown.. Enjoy!.