Chicken and Shrimp Gratin.
You can cook Chicken and Shrimp Gratin using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Shrimp Gratin
- It’s 200 grams of Short pasta (macaroni, penne, etc).
- You need 200 grams of Chicken thighs.
- Prepare 100 grams of Shrimp.
- It’s 1 of Canned corn kernels.
- Prepare 10 of Mushrooms.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1/3 of Carrot.
- You need 600 ml of ◎Milk.
- Prepare 50 grams of ◎Butter.
- It’s 5 tbsp of ◎White flour.
- You need 100 grams of Pizza cheese (suggested amount).
- You need 1 of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper (or white pepper).
- Prepare 1 of Oil.
Chicken and Shrimp Gratin instructions
- Boil water in a pot. When the water starts to boil, add salt, cook the pasta, then drain in a sieve. Toss with oil to prevent drying..
- While cooking the pasta, roughly mince the onion and carrot. Slice the mushrooms lengthwise. Cut the chicken and shrimp into bite-sizes..
- Pour oil in a pot or a deep frying pan, and stir-fry the onion and carrot over medium heat. When the onion is translucent, add chicken and shrimp..
- When the surface of the chicken turns white, add mushrooms, and stir thoroughly..
- Turn down the heat to low. Add corn and butter. When the butter is melted and the ingredients are coated with butter….
- Add flour, and mix together. The wooden spatula will feel a little bit heavy..
- Pour in the milk in 2 batches. In the first batch, pour and blend in. Pour in the second batch until it thickens. Sprinkle salt and pepper..
- Turn off the heat, add pasta from Step 1, and mix. If the pasta starts to stick together, separate while mixing..
- Preheat the oven to 210℃ (410℉). When you are using a oven, set to the gratin setting. Pour the Step 8 mixture into a heatproof dish, and sprinkle pizza cheese and Parmesan cheese..
- Bake in the oven for about 15 minutes, and it's finished Brown to your liking by adjusting the amount of cheese and temperature. Adjust the baking time to your oven..