Avocado and Shrimp au Gratin. Fill the avocado skins with the shrimp-avocado mixture, sprinkle with grated cheese and heat under the broiler until the cheese turns golden. Categories: Pages with broken file links. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
Spoon the shrimp into the avocado halves and serve immediately. Shrimp, avocado, tomato and sweet onions with fresh squeezed lime juice, nice on a hot day. This is a great, refreshing summer salad. You can cook Avocado and Shrimp au Gratin using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Avocado and Shrimp au Gratin
- Prepare 1 of ◇ Avocado.
- You need 1/2 of teapoon ― Lemon juice.
- It’s 130 grams of ◇ Shrimp (I used frozen peeled shrimp).
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆ Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆ Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of ☆ Black pepper.
- It’s 1 slice of ◇ Sliced cheese.
- You need 1 of ◇ Fresh parsley.
My husband loved and and I can't wait to take it to a summer get-together. Quick, simple and super refreshing, this Shrimp Avocado and Grapefruit Salad makes for an awesome light lunch or perfect appetizer. Since we're making a cold Shrimp Avocado and Grapefruit Salad, we'll start by cooking the shrimp so it has time to cool. Watch me Make This Shrimp Asparagus and Avocado Salad in My Spring Meal Prep video: And subscribe to my YouTube Channel for weekly cooking videos!
Avocado and Shrimp au Gratin instructions
- Soak the frozen shrimp in water with a little vinegar (not listed) and cook over heat. When the water comes to a boil and the shrimp is cooked thoroughly, drain in a colander..
- Cut the avocado in half lengthwise and remove the pit. Scoop out the avocado with a spoon into a bowl. Sprinkle lemon juice and mash roughly with a fork. You will also use the avocado skin, so try not to damage or throw it away..
- Combine the avocado with the shrimp from Step 1 and all condiments marked with a ☆. Mix well, then pack tightly into the avocado skin..
- Halve the sliced cheese and lay over the avocados..
- Bake in the toaster oven for roughly 5 minutes. It'll be ready to eat when the cheese is nicely browned! Scatter on some parsley..
Add the shrimp, sliced asparagus, baby spinach, avocado and green onion to a salad bowl. SCALLOPS & SHRIMP AU GRATIN: While this recipe is exceptionally high in protein and full of delicious ingredients – nice pink Key West Shrimp, big juicy Sea Scallops, Imported Austrian Cheese, White Scallops & shrimp au gratin. By THE GOURMET GRANDPA in Cooking Main Course. A refreshing and delicious shrimp salad topped with home-made avocado and garlic dressing! The shrimp is tossed with garlic, cilantro and olive oil for maximum flavor and served on a bed of mango, tomato and cucumber!