Springy and Tender Deep Fried Shrimp With Mayonnaise.
You can cook Springy and Tender Deep Fried Shrimp With Mayonnaise using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Springy and Tender Deep Fried Shrimp With Mayonnaise
- Prepare 12 of Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 dash of * Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of * Sake.
- You need 1 tsp of * Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 of the size of your pinky nail * Grated ginger.
- You need 1 dash of * Egg white.
- It’s 1 of to 2 tablespoons Katakuriko.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ● Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ● Ketchup.
- You need 1 tbsp of ● Condensed milk.
- You need 1 dash of ● Lemon juice (optional).
- You need 1 of Oil for deep frying.
- It’s 1 of Vegetables to serve on the side.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cashew nuts (chopped, optional).
Springy and Tender Deep Fried Shrimp With Mayonnaise instructions
- If you are serving vegetables on the side, prep them before you start working on the shrimp. I used Black Tiger shrimp this time. Remove the heads, shells, and tails..
- Cut into the back of each shrimp with a knife as shown..
- De-vein, and butterfly the shrimp by cutting it almost all the way through and opening it up as shown (wash with water until clean, then pat dry with paper towels)..
- Combine the * ingredients with the shrimp and mix with your fingers..
- Mix the ● ingredients together in a separate bowl to make the aurora sauce..
- Add the katakuriko to the shrimp from Step 4, and mix well..
- Deep fry the shrimps (hold the head and tail with your fingers when you drop them into the oil to make them curl up).
- Mix the fried shrimp with the aurora sauce while still hot..
- Transfer to a serving plate. Top with chopped cashew nuts and parsley if available..