Drunken Mac n cheese (gratin).
You can cook Drunken Mac n cheese (gratin) using 21 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Drunken Mac n cheese (gratin)
- You need of pasta.
- You need 2 cups of dried macaroni.
- It’s 2 tbs of salt for pasta water.
- You need 2 l of water.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 cups of frozen shrimp.
- Prepare 200 g of chicken.
- It’s 6 of mushrooms.
- You need 1 cup of white wine.
- It’s of Béchamel.
- Prepare 2 tbs of or more butter.
- You need 3 tbs of or more flour.
- You need 1 cup of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 cube of chicken stock.
- You need 2 tsp of salt and pepper.
- It’s of Toppings.
- It’s 250 g of or more mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Prepare Pinch of dried parsley.
- Prepare of baguette on the side.
Drunken Mac n cheese (gratin) instructions
- Cut the ingredients. (Shimp: half/ Chicken: bite size/ Onion, Garlic: dice/ Mushroom: 1/4 size) Preheat a oven 230 ˚C..
- Heat the pan. Then put 2 tbs butter and let it melt..
- Prepare the pasta water with 2L of water and 2tbs of salt in a huge pot..
- Put onion and garlic into pan and stir fry till translucent color. (medium – high heat).
- Once onion is cooked, turn down the heat. Put rest of the ingredients from (1)..
- Set high heat then pour over the white wine. Cook until liquid is mostly gone..
- Turn off the heat. And start cooking macaronis. Make sure to cook macaronis with half the time that the package is saying..
- Back to the pan. Scatter the flour and mix with the ingredients that is cooked in the pan..
- Once all the ingredients are coated with flour, pour the fresh cream and mix. Start cooking with low heat..
- Evenly coated with fresh cream, season with chicken stock, salt and pepper..
- Put macaronis and pasta water. Let it simmer..
- When every ingredients are fairly mixed pour it over to the heat/oven proofed pan and sprinkle mozzarella cheese and parsley..
- Bake in the oven preheated for 10-15 mins until the cheese surface is golden..