Seafood Gratin with Homemade Sauce.
You can cook Seafood Gratin with Homemade Sauce using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Seafood Gratin with Homemade Sauce
- Prepare 200 grams of x 2 packs Mixed frozen shrimp and scallops.
- It’s 1 of Onion (sliced).
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 100 ml of White wine.
- It’s 200 grams of Macaroni.
- It’s 1 of Mixed cheese.
- You need 1 of Parsley (dried).
- You need of Easy! Simple White Sauce (Recipe ID: 1449234).
- Prepare 60 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 60 grams of Flour.
- It’s 1000 ml of Milk.
- You need 1 of Bay leaf.
- It’s 1 dash of Nutmeg.
- It’s 200 ml of Heavy cream.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Consomme stock granules.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Seafood Gratin with Homemade Sauce step by step
- Slowly melt the butter in a pan over low heat, add the sifted flour and heat while making sure it doesn't burn..
- After turning off the heat, add warmed milk in two batches, quickly mixing it with a whisk after each addition..
- Add the bay leaf and nutmeg, simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes. Add the heavy cream and consomme stock granules and season with salt and pepper..
- Heat up the butter and olive oil in a pan, and fry the onion. Add the shrimp, scallops and white wine, season with salt and pepper and evaporate the alcoholic content..
- Add the seafood from Step 4 with its sauce to the pan from Step 3 and bring to a boil. Season with salt and pepper..
- Add the cooked macaroni into the sauce from Step 5 and bring to a boil while stirring well..
- Add the sauce from Step 6, cheese, and parsley in that order to the gratin dish and cook at 200℃ for about 10 minutes and it's done..
- "Shrimp and Scallop Creamy Rice Dish with Homemade Sauce"..